Call of Duty: WWII
Call of Duty: WWII 05-01-2017, 04:06 AM
This could be interesting:
https://www.callofduty.com/ca/en/wwii
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Big Grin RE: Call of Duty: WWII 05-20-2017, 02:55 AM
Hey hey!

Yep indeed, I wonder if this could be worthwhile..

I've not been too great a fan of the CoD series after, well.. UO basically, but if they do this justice, the way I hope they might, it could be very nice.

If the CoD community is a great one to be a part of these days.. that's another question... aren't we getting too old for that crowd??

Big GrinTongue
RE: Call of Duty: WWII 11-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Well.. I gave it a shot.. sadly my old rig can JUST handle it but not with enough to spare to fully enjoy it, I fear.

It's okay, same old same old, as always it looks and sounds great and although better than most of the franchise's titles of recent years, it's nothing that special so far. Very linear and scripted and too many of those.. whatchamacallits.. those events that you have little control over besides pressing the right buttons at the right time.. Seems like it's aimed mostly at consoles with that shit, but what else is new, they've turned away from us proper gamers long ago.. Big Grin

But I've only tried SP for an hour so far.. and well.. it's not bad for an interactive hollywood movie.. Tongue

MP I can't comment on yet.. that will have to wait until I - maybe - get a legal copy... lol. (but can you blame a guy from wanting a proper go at a game and see if it even runs on a prehistoric pc, before forking out the cash for yet another disappointment?)

Big Grin
RE: Call of Duty: WWII 11-28-2017, 12:47 PM
Interesting, I wonder how multiplayer works: dedicated or rented servers, customizable or not, etc.
RE: Call of Duty: WWII 11-29-2017, 11:42 PM
Well, I asked one of our old RO2 buddies. No clans, nothing but official servers and you just get thrown in with a random bunch of people through a matchmaker, and that it's pretty much a mess. Lots of hacking, nade -or other- spamming, and as he put it 'general gayness'. Which I think means 'normal modern day CoD gameplay and gamers'. (as opposed to the good old UO days.) Smile